INDONESIA - NORTH SULAWESI
Tasik Ria Resort(Manado & Lembeh)
TASIK RIA RESORT:
Manado is the capital of North Sulawesi. Tasik Ria is about half an hour from the main city of Manado.This scenic palm fringed resort is within short distance from the Bunaken National Park. The resort has 34 rooms in two different categories all with full facilities. There are 20 pool view rooms and 14 sea view cottages on the beachfront. Accommodation for the trip has been upgraded to the sea view cottages which offers more privacy and look out onto the beachfront. Bunaken Restaurant offers European and Indonesian cuisine. The pool bar serves tropical drinks and snacks all day long. Matana Spa offers great spa treatments after a busy day of diving.
TASIK DIVERS : Will look after the divers for this dive trip. The resort is within short distance from the Bunaken National Park and Lembeh Straits critter dives. There are 5 islands that make up the Bunaken National Park. Water temperatures are around 26-29C all year round with drift diving being the order of the day.
A great variety of fish species is found in these waters like whale sharks, barracuda, cuttlefish, ghost pipefish, manta rays, hammerhead sharks, sunfish, turtles, parrotfish, frogfish, leopard sharks, napoleon wrasse, seahorses, mandarin fish, ribbon eels, nudi branchs, leaf fish and dolphins.
Lembeh is world famous for its macro life, this is probably the best place in the world for macro photography, weird and wonderful creatures found only here and no where else!
TASIK ADVENTURES: Adventure & culture tours are also available at the resort. Tours available are: Minahas Highland Tour (7hrs), Tangkoko Nature Reserve (10hrs), White water rafting, Trekking tour (6hrs).
Return economy flights on Singapore & Silk Airlines
- Return transfers to hotel/airport in Manado
- Accommodation 9 nights in sea-view cottages
- 7 Dive days - 3 boat dives per day. Five days in Bunaken National Park and two days in Lembeh Straits.
- Diving includes cylinders & weights for the booked dives.
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Government tax & service charge
- One night accommodation in Singapore
- Airport taxes
- Tips, drinks, equipment rentals, drinks & national park fee, night dives, land excursions, massage service, telephone calls and laundry service.
- Night dives
- Visas can be obtained at airport
- National park fees for Bunaken & Lembeh
- Departure tax at Manado
We do a stopover on the way back in Singpore to catch up with the interesting sites and scenes of this unique city.
Some tourist attractions are: Sentosa island - stunning aquarium, Chinatown Heritage Centre, National Orchid Garden, Singapore River Bumboat tour, etc.
Join us for this exiting adventure to the East.
Contact Rika at email@example.com or 012-3612617/012-3489078.