RED SEA TRIP
13 – 28 AUGUST 2016
DANIELA HOTEL – DAHAB
We’ve been going to Egypt for 16 years and the last 8 years we’ve been staying at this small hotel (40 rooms) a few kilometers outside Dahab close to the Sinai mountains. Personal service, great people and awesome diving makes this trip a memorable experience and you leave as a friend. Dahab is situated on the Sinai side of Egypt and an hours ride from Sharm el-Sheikh. Dahab is a small village town with great shopping at good prices. There is a hotel shuttle every evening after dinner for two hours to the town to explore the town.
On this trip we will be land based with daily diving and relaxing for a week. This hotel is very close the well known dives such as the Bells, Blue Hole, Canyon Gardens, Rubbish dump, Eel Gardens etc. Other optional tours are available into the Sinai or further up the coast for remote diving…..
PACKAGE @ R17500 pp sharing
• Economy return flights Johannesburg-Cairo-Sharm el Sheikh
• Transfers to hotel/airport
• 10 days accommodation in double rooms
• Breakfast & dinners
• 15 dives in Dahab with tanks & weights
• 1 day excursion to Sharm al Sheikh to dive Thistlegorm & Ras Mohammed dive sites including lunch
• Ras Abou Galloum dive safari by camel including lunch & 2 dives @ R500
• Gabr el Bint by boat including lunch & 2 dives @ R600
The above prices were done on an exchange rate of R1=E13.16 for the land based package. The flights were also calculated at 2016 rates and will be secured with a R1000 deposit per person. Current airport taxes are excluded of R3200.
Come and enjoy the friendliness of Egypt and the amazing dive sites of the Red Sea!!!
Contact Rika on 0123489078 or 0825596470 or firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings